Thursday, March 17, 2016

BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS

Today I´m going to talk about my favorite kdrama and it is...



Profile

Drama:' Boys Over Flowers
Revised romanization: Kkotboda Namja
Hangul: 꽃보다 남자
Director: Jeon Ki-Sang
Writer: Yoon Ji-Ryeon
Network: KBS2
Episodes: 25
Release Date: January 5, 2009 - March 31, 2009
Runtime: Mon. 21:55
Genre: Teen / Romance / School
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea

Plot


Set at a famous high school for the super-wealthy, this is a puppy love story centered on a poor girl and the F4 gang of rich kids headed by the rough and fearless Jun-pyo Koo.

Geum Jan-Di  is a girl from a poor family but has an unrivaled sense of optimism and drive and is by chance admitted to a prestigious private high school.
There she meets the infamous group of four astonishingly good looking and rich boys who are known as F4. The group's leader is Koo Jun-Pyo, who is a spoiled heir to world-leading conglomerate Shinhwa. He is joined by mysterious and breathlessly handsome Yun Ji-Hu, So Lee-Jeong , and Song Woo-Bin . Their love story moves from Seoul to New Caledonia to Macau.

Principal Cast

Lee Min Ho as Koo Jun-Pyo and in the anime Tsukasa Domyoji






Ku Hye-Seon as Geum Jan-Di (Tsukushi Makino)


Kim Hyun-Joong as Yun Ji-Hu (Rui Hanazawa)


Kim Beom(Bum) as So Lee-Jeong (Sojiroh Nishikado)


Kim Jun as Song Woo-Bin (Akira Mimasaka)




OST


My Opinion:

As I already said ,it is my favorite Kdrama and also my first kdrama. I think it is amazing and so lovable,the history is so charming,it is has drama,romance,jealous....Love triangle ... I also recomende this korean drama. It is very addictive XD .

And my favorite character So Lee-Jeong....is so handsome he was the first Korean actor and Korean man that I liked hahah. And he has an love history too in the drama.






PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WATCHED THE KDRAMA AND YOUR OPINON ABOUT IT

THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment