Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Moorim School:Saga of the Brave

Today I´m going to talk about one k-drama that had already finished a days ago.I really have enjoyed this drama. It was amazing,It took my attention from the first episode.


Details


Title: 무림학교 / Murimhakgyo
Also known as: Martial Arts School / Moorim School: Saga of the Brave
Genre: School, Fantasy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2016-Jan-11 to 2016-Mar-08
Original Soundtrack: Moorim School OST


PLOT

The Moorim School isn't focused solely on high academic scores. The school teaches its students virtues including honesty, faith, sacrifice and communication. The teachers and students at the school come from different countries and each have their own stories.

Main Cast

Lee Hyun Woo as Yoon Shi Woo.(He was in the cast of To the beatiful you)






























Seo Ye Ji as Sim Soon Duk




























Hong Bin (Member of the kpop gorup VIXX) as Wang Chi Ang





























Jung Yoo Jin as Hwang Sun Ah






Link

This is the page where I watch all my korean dramas:

https://www.viki.mx/tv/27773c-moorim-school


My Opinion:

As I already said,I loved this drama and I loved the characters. I think it has a very good plot,and have mistery,love,fantasy. I really enjoyed it since the first moment.I also loved the romantic history between the characters and the jealous.







And also the Kdrama has a fantastic soundtrack,the songs are very addictive.The most of them are from the group of Hong Bin VIXX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NgzsbR-lKI&list=PLrd-QUDz2ve1T6HxoDRw2qDj3TqcW2KL_


My favorite song is ALIVE:




PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS KDRAMA.THANKS YOU VERY MUCH





3 comments: