Thursday, March 17, 2016

EXO

I´m going to talk about one group that I think is one of the most famous Kpop groups:



This group was my first one,so I really love them.
At the begging the were 12 members,but some of them left, now they are 9 (8 Koreans and one Chinese)
They did their debut the 8th of April of 2012
The name of their fan club is EXO-L because L means LOVE.
Their official color is silver

If you don´t know about the members you can look here:
https://kpopcolorcodedlyrics.wordpress.com/exo-members-and-profiles/

I will only talk about my bias:



BEAKHYUN(백현):

Full Name: Byun Baek Hyun(변백현)
Position: Main Vocalist
Birthday: May 6, 1992
Height: 174 cm
Chinese zodaical sign : Monkey (this year is his year XD)
Zodiacal sign: Taurus
Agency: SM Entertainment





He signing to the OST of EXO NEXT DOOR (a Kdrama of EXO-K):


A song with Suzy of Miss A:


PHOTOS OF EXO:















PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT YOUR BIAS OR WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS GROUP,THANKS!!

2 comments:

  1. I love exo��
    And my bias is beakhyun too ��❤
    And i love your blog ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN SO HOT! Your blog is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete